INFORMATION ON PAYMENT MEANS.
The price payment through the web is made at the time of purchase and Info Service Manuals will send you an email with the download link of the purchased item.
Info Service Manuals states that he does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for the management of the payment.Only the corresponding financial institution processing the payment has access to these data for the management of payments and collections.
Info Service Manuals reserves the right to cancel orders in accordance with these conditions.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
The payment of the products offered by the entity may be made through:
1. Credit or debit card.Visa, Visa Electron 4B, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex.(No increase on the final price). If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "pay" you are confirming that the credit card is yours.If you receive a notification that your card has been rejected and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain an error, you should contact your bank first to find out what is the reason for therejection or lack of authorization.
2. PayPal.If you choose PayPal as a payment method, once the order has been placed, it is not allowed to make any type of change in the shipping address.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is safe using the indicated means.Our online store has an SSL certificate that allows us to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods.The confidential data of the payment by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce.Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out what the reason is.However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
1. The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the issuing bank of the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that time the card will be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
2. The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
3. Credit limits or hold funds. The card limit may have been reached for making purchases.
4. Incorrectly entered data. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently.What should I do?
You must notify us by email of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest time possible, in order to carry out the appropriate procedures.